Mouthwatering Dinners to Cook with Leftover Wine
Not enough left in the bottle for a satisfying glass of wine? Try these recipes instead!
© I am a Food Blog
Crispy Chicken Fried Steak Bites with White Wine Sausage Gravy
For an easy dinner filled with comforting flavors, give this recipe a try. Here, juicy steak is cut down into strips before being breaded and fried, then paired with rich white wine and sausage gravy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.