Easy Meals for Weekend Getaways
Make sure you pack your fork!
© The Candid Appetite
Steak and Potato Caesar Salad
If you're looking for something heartier than salad, yet lighter than your usual steak and potato meal, why not combine the two? In this recipe, Caesar salad forms the leafy bed for slices of tender steak and grilled potatoes. This is one meal the whole family can get behind.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.