24 Savory Ways to Cook with Apples
There's more to make than just pie!
© Probably This
This delectable bread is a meal in and of itself! Sweet caramelized onions, salty blue cheese, fragrant herbs, and apples come together to make a fluffy focaccia that's perfect for brunch or breakfast on-the-go. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.