The Fluffiest Dinner Rolls for Holiday Meals
Homemade rolls are easier than you think!
© The Modern Proper
These fluffy rolls are perfect for sopping up the last bit of gravy or smearing with warm butter. Brushed with butter, rosemary, thyme, garlic, and more, this effortless bread is holiday-ready. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.