Beautiful Brunches Made from Thanksgiving Leftovers
Reimagine your leftovers as delectable brunches the whole family will love.
© Half Baked Harvest
Everything Cheesy Potato and Egg Breakfast Casserole
Turn your leftover mashed potatoes into a delectable brunch casserole thanks to this recipe. Havarti and cheddar cheeses are mixed with mashed potatoes, herbs, and spices before being topped with pockets of bacon and eggs.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!