26 Unforgettable Thanksgiving Pies
Make the holiday one to remember thanks to these incredible pies.
© The Candid Appetite
Mini Arroz Con Leche Pumpkin Pies
This isn't your average pumpkin pie! These mini pies are made of a crumbly graham cracker crust that's then filled with pumpkin spice rice pudding for a pleasantly varied texture and flavor. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!