16 Hot Biscuit Sandwiches that Go Beyond Breakfast
Nothing's better than a buttery, flaky biscuit... except a buttery, flaky biscuit sandwich! It doesn't have to be breakfast-time for you to enjoy these delicious biscuit sandwiches.
© Flavor Mosaic
Meatball Biscuit Sliders
Flavorful meatballs, tangy tomato sauce, and creamy mozzarella are all tucked inside a buttery biscuit in this delicious recipe. Shape your meatballs so that they're the same size as your biscuits for the ultimate sandwich eating experience!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.