Easy Vegetarian Remakes of Your Favorite Comfort Foods
You don't need meat to make dinner spectacular. These recipes put a delicious, hearty vegetarian twist on your favorite classic recipes!
© Two Veggie Dudes
Thought it couldn't be done? Think again. This all-veggie "meatloaf" will blow your mind and might even trick the unknowing meat-eaters at the table!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.