Top 10 Mistakes that will Ruin a Homemade Pizza
Pizza may be your favorite food but is yours as good as it could be? Stop making these 10 mistakes and you'll never order take-out again!
© Budget Bytes
Stretching your dough too thin
Getting your pizza dough just right can be a challenge: too thick and it'll be more chewy than crispy, but too thin and it won't be able to support the toppings. To find that perfect balance, aim for at least 1/8 inch thick, like in this delicious recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!