40 No-Bake Appetizers for Easy Entertaining
Entertaining doesn't need to be stressful. Here are 40 no-bake appetizers to keep your guests happy and your blood pressure down!
Mini Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball Bites
This easy-peasy recipe serves up 24 individual cheese ball portions and comes together in just 10 minutes! It's crunchy, tangy and slightly sweet—all the best flavors rolled into one.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!