Slow Cooker Recipes that Start with Canned Food
These 26 slow cooker recipes all start by opening a can or two...which means even shorter prep time than usual!
© The Kitchen Magpie
Creamy Mushroom Beef Chuck Roast
Craving a mouthwatering beef chuck roast for dinner tonight? Use canned cream of mushroom soup for a super easy shortcut, and cook this tasty roast up in the slow cooker. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.