Slow Cooker Recipes that Make a Week's Worth of Lunches
Here's a collection of ultra-portable work lunches, made in the slow cooker, that will save you from spending money on meals all week long.
© The Food Cafe
Slow Cooker Creamy Sausage and Potato Soup
Make this creamy and comforting sausage and potato soup to enjoy for lunch all week long. Packed with potatoes, andouille sausage, corn and cheese, it will keep you satisfied 'til dinnertime. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.