Thrifty Ways to Cook with Leftover Potatoes
Prevent waste and save time with these great ways to use up leftover potatoes. Baked, boiled or mashed, we've got you covered.
© Elise Bauer
Baked Potato Soup
Leftover baked potatoes will speed up the process of making this creamy, hearty soup version of the classic steak side. Topped off with bacon, cheddar, chives and sour cream, it's a comforting way to turn a leftover side dish into a main. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.