Comforting Casseroles to Get You Through the Rest of Winter
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you get through the rest of winter.
© The Pioneer Woman
Sour Cream and Onion Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole gets a modern makeover in this easy recipe which amps up the classic dish with plenty of fresh herbs, an incredibly creamy gruyere and sour cream sauce, and a crispy sour cream and onion chip topping.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.