Deliciously Satisfying Salads-Turned-Sandwiches
During the winter months, it's hard to get excited about cold salads. But if you get a little creative, you can turn your fave salads into sandwiches with these recipes.
© I Am Homesteader
Cobb Salad Sandwich
For a towering sandwich masterpiece, try this cobb salad sandwich. All the essential elements are there: cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey breast, avocado, rotisserie chicken and hard-boiled eggs. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.