Egg Recipes that Skip the Frying Pan
If eggs are your staple, a world of yumminess awaits you! These recipes are no-fry, which means less oil and fewer dishes!
Easy Baked Eggs in Bread Rolls
This easy breakfast recipe is one of our favorite ways to eat eggs. While baking, the bread takes on a delightfully crusty texture, contrasting perfectly with the moist, cheesy eggs. Add this dish to your weekly brunch menu, or make it a light meal with salad on the side.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!