Loaded Homemade Hoagies to Satisfy Your Sandwich Cravings
No need to go to Philadelphia for a satisfying hoagie! Here are 15 recipes for loaded sandwiches that will leave you blissfully stuffed.
© Lord Byron's Kitchen
Philly Sautéed Mushroom Cheesesteak Sandwich
Here's a delicious vegetarian version of the cheesesteak classic. This mouthwatering recipe uses sautéed mushrooms loaded with grilled peppers and molten cheddar cheese to give all our vegetarian friends a lip-smackin' sammy. Get the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.