Easy, Low-Carb Recipes for Keto Newbies
Just got started with the keto diet? These recipes will help you navigate the world of low-carb deliciousness.
© Broke Foodies
Keto Chicken Nuggets
That's right, crispy chicken nuggets are still on the table thanks to this recipe, which uses coconut flour and psyllium husks for the "breading". Relive your childhood by whipping these up for a quick meal, or serve them to your friends on game night. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!