Crave-Worthy Pasta Dishes that Aren't Spaghetti
Did you know there are about 350 different types of pasta? Go beyond spaghetti, and start exploring all the delicious possibilities!
© Sugar Salt Magic
Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pesto Pasta Bake
This creamy bake is like a fuzzy blanket in the wintertime - simply comforting. The tomato pesto and cheesy sauce really take it to another level. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!