Easy World Recipes Anyone Can Cook
Some of the best dishes from international cuisine are super easy to make at home. Here are 26 recipes anyone can cook!
Bibimbap - Korea
This popular Korean rice dish is made with a wholesome variety of vegetables, meat and a raw or fried egg. When served in a hot stone pot, the dish sizzles until the heat dies down, leaving the rice on the bottom with a lovely crispness. Whip up this quick and easy meal at home with our step-by-step recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.