Vegan Versions of Your Favorite Comfort Foods
Creamy vegan mac and cheese and so much more! Here are 25 guilt-free recipes to enjoy your favorite comfort foods.
© Ordinary Vegan
vegan sweet potato burger with chickpeas &spinach
Sweet potatoes are a fantastic super food, and they make for a great "burger" patty in this easy vegan burger recipe. They're topped with horseradish cream, spinach, and avocado for a stunning meal that is truly the definition of comfort food.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!