9 Movies About Food that Will Make You Hungry
Here are some great movies to watch during your meal time, and the perfect recipes to go along with them!
© Disney Enterprises/Pixar Animation Studios
This incredible animated film is about an unlikely connection between a Parisian rat and a restaurant garbage boy who manage to save a failing restaurant in the City of Lights. While we can understand not wanting a rat to cook your food, the scenes of gourmet ratatouille being dressed in the movie will motivate you to make this real-life version stat.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.