Unconventional Beef Dinners that Go Beyond Steak & Potatoes
There's so much more than steak and potatoes. Beef up your culinary repertoire with some of our favorite unconventional beef dinners!
Vietnamese Beef and Noodle Salad (Bo Bun)
Bo bun is a Vietnamese dish made of a wholesome beef and noodle salad, full of contrasting flavors and textures. Dressed with nuoc mam, a Vietnamese dipping sauce, it's also often garnished with fried spring rolls. Try our easy step-by-step recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!