Iconic Fast Food Items You Can Make at Home
Miss your favorite fast food restaurants? Try these copycat recipes to bring those comfort meals home.
© Dinner Then Dessert
In-N-Out Animal-Style Cheeseburger
Get ready to drool over this copycat recipe for the legendary In-N-Out animal-style cheeseburger. Caramelized onions and homemade fry sauce on a grilled beef patty—what more could you want?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!