24 Surprising Ways to Cook & Bake with Condensed Milk
Sweetened condensed milk in a can is thick like a syrup, not splashy like the carton in your fridge. Its versatile uses make it great for dessert, drinks, bread and other dishes.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Toast with Orange Zest
Butter your toast, then drizzle condensed milk over it for a sweet layer. This recipe has more tips for how to elevate your morning toast. Hint: try some fruit.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.