Caesar Salad Hacks You Have to Try
Caesar salad is a classic American dish loved all across the country. Take yours up a notch with these 20 clever hacks!
© Every Last Bite
Spoon it into Crispy Parmesan Cups
This genius recipe turns Caesar salad into an adorable, bite-sized party snack by spooning it into crispy parmesan cups. The cups are made by melting parmesan into flat rounds in the oven, then pressing them into a muffin tin while they're warm and pliable—so creative!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.