Easy, Delicious Pizzas You Can Cook on the Grill
Forget the oven, summertime is the perfect excuse to grill your pizzas instead!
© Bev Cooks
Grilled Summer Pizza
To showcase the season's fresh produce, this pizza focuses more on veggies than cheese. In addition to mushrooms and broccoli, this recipe also includes crispy bacon to play up the smoky flavor infused into the grilled crust.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!