Chicken Wing Recipes that are Finger-Lickin' Good
All the wings you need for when the cravings strike!
© The Crepes of Wrath
Baked Coconut Curry Chicken Wings
These five-ingredient wings are so incredibly delish that you'll want to make a few batches at a time. Coconut milk, chutney, and curry give this recipe an Indian-inspired theme, and a little lime zest enhances all the flavors. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.