Grilled Cheese Sandwiches that Ooze Comfort in Every Bite
We dare you to make it through this list without taking a bite out of your screen.
© Lady And Pups
Grilled Curry Cheese
This is not your typical grilled cheese sandwich. Japanese curried beef is paired with white cheddar cheese and a swipe of fruit jam to create a grilled cheese sandwich that pushes the boundaries of that label. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.