Pumpkin & Other Squash Dishes for Cozy Fall Dinners
And not a latte in sight!
© I am a Food Blog
Pumpkin Sage Lasagna Roll-Up Pull Aparts
Start off pumpkin season the right way with this recipe. These lasagna roll-ups are filled with spiced ricotta and covered in a savory sage and pumpkin sauce that will make your mouth water. Topped with gooey mozzarella, this dish is one to be remembered.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.