Creative Ways to Use Up the Rest of Your Summer Corn
These corn-filled recipes are sure to please.
© The Candid Appetite
Italian Street Corn 2 Ways
In this recipe, sweet summer corn is seasoned two different ways. The first version is a delicious parmesan pesto rub, and the second one is an irresistible cacio e pepe one. Serve this corn at your next cookout to really wow your guests.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!