Brunch Inspo: 43 Recipes that will Make You Leap Out of Bed
Why wait in a long line when you can make a Brooklyn-worthy brunch at home?
© Lady and Pups
If you're ready for a departure from the typical eggs benedict and pastries, try cilbir, a Turkish dish with poached eggs. Herbed Greek yogurt and chimichurri form the tasty bed to cradle the poached eggs, and a pat of chili butter. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!