Loaded Baked Potatoes that Never Fail to Impress
Here's how to take baked potatoes to a whole new level.
©The Stay At Home Chef
Fried Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato
Why serve fried chicken and baked potatoes separately when they work so well as a team? This recipe creates the daring hybrid with buttermilk fried chicken and russet potatoes, topped off with sour cream, chives and cheese.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.