Steakhouse-Worthy Baked Potatoes You Have to Try
Here's how to take baked potatoes to a whole new level.
© My Diary Of Us
Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Stuffed with fresh spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and garlic then topped with soft and delicate goat cheese, these baked potatoes are as beautiful as they are tasty. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.