The Best 100 Chicken Dishes of All Time
Chicken is one of the most versatile proteins in existence. Stuff it, bake it, bread it, poach it, fry it, saute it, braise it—you name it! To help you become a true poultry master, here's a collection of 100 chicken recipes to try.
© Grandbaby Cakes
Whether you prefer bone-in or boneless, you just can't go wrong with a plate of messy, spicy, addictive buffalo wings. No need to hit up your local pub, however. You can cook up this awesomeness in the comfort of your own kitchen by using buttermilk-soaked fried chicken wings and tossing in Frank's classic hot wing sauce, thickened up with melted butter. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.