This is Hands Down the Cutest Halloween Pizza Ever
Happy Halloween! Here's a cute party food idea for ghost-and-spider-topped pizza! Full recipe below.
Spooky Boo-FALLO Mozzarella pizza with Spider Olives
This spooky pizza recipe might look complicated, but it's actually a cinch to prepare. Perfect for feeding hungry Halloween-goers if you're hosting a bash, it's also a super fun way to get your pizza fix!
Servings: About 6 slices
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 pizza crust (storebought or homemade)
- 1 jar marinara sauce (use 3/4 cup)
- 8 oz. fresh buffalo mozzarella
- 6 black olives
- Handful of cheddar cheese
- Any other toppings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Roll out the dough, and top with marinara sauce, spreading to the edges with a tiny margin.
- Place the dough on a greased pizza pan or baking sheet, and bake until the dough is golden brown, 15 minutes. (Check toward the end to make sure it's not too brown).
- Meanwhile, cut the buffallo mozzarella cheese into 1/4-inch thick slices using ghost-shaped cookie cutters.
- Slice up one black olive into half-circles, and dice another up into 15 dot-sized pieces.
- Once the crust is done, place the ghost-shaped cheese slices on top of the marinara.
- Add 3 diced olives to each one for the eyes and mouth.
- Arrange the 4 other olives around the pizza, and add the half-circle olive slices around them for the spider legs.
- Put the pizza back in the oven, and let cook for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Hungry for more? These are the best 5-ingredient Halloween treats!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!