Presidents & Their Food: 50 Facts You Never Knew
From George Washington to Joe Biden, here are 50 fun, wacky and delicious food facts about all the Presidents in United States history.
© Getty Images
From the Founding Fathers to Joe Biden
A lot has changed food-wise, since George Washington became the first President of the United States in 1789. And each of his presidential successors had distinct food preferences and habits. Some had very plain tastes, some were more decadent, and others were a little bit wacky when it came to food. Wondering which president would go to town on a plate of pasta with red sauce? Read on to find out.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.