Famous World Foods You Can Make at Home
Some of the best dishes from international cuisine are super easy to make at home. Here are 26 recipes to keep your foodie wanderlust satisfied!
Bibimbap - Korea
This popular Korean rice dish is made with a wholesome variety of vegetables, meat and a raw or fried egg. When served in a hot stone pot, the dish sizzles until the heat dies down, leaving the rice on the bottom with a lovely crispness. Whip up this quick and easy meal at home with our step-by-step recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.