29 Time-Saving Meals with Store-Bought Rotisserie Chicken
With a rotisserie chicken, you don't have to put in much effort to make a delicious meal! Here are 29 easy recipes to try when you don't feel like cooking.
© Inspired Taste
Tangy BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Shred up some of your rotisserie chicken, and toss it in a mouthwatering homemade barbecue sauce for these easy pulled chicken and coleslaw sandwiches. Filled with sweet and tangy flavors, this meal is sure to become a family fave. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.