Delicious Thanksgiving Sides Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
Despite the fact that we labor for hours over the perfect turkey, we can all agree that the sides complete your Thanksgiving feast. They're savory, delicious, and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to make your feast prep even easier.
© Salt Pepper Skillet
Simple Sauteed Broccolini with Garlic and Parmesan
11 minutes is all it take to whip up this light and delicious sauteed broccolini side. Flavored with a bit of garlic, seasonings, lemon juice and Parmesan, it's the perfect example of a dish that proves "less is more." Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.