The Right Way to Store Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
There's a right way to do it, and there's a wrong way to do it. Here's what you need to know!
© iStock / Getty Images Plus / VeselovaElena
If your Thanksgiving dinners are anything like ours, there are always leftovers. Always.
No one wants all of that delicious food to go to waste, of course, but if you don't store everything properly, you could inadvertently shorten the shelf life of that perfectly cooked turkey, creamy gravy, or melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin pie.
Here's how to store some of our Thanksgiving favorites:
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.