50 Smart Kitchen Habits for Healthy Eating
Easy, fast and original cooking tricks to reduce the amount of calories you consume and make your dishes much healthier.
© Getty Images
Switch Out the Flour
The next time you bake, try some alternative flours, such as oat, almond, or coconut to increase nutritive properties and decrease calories. Oh, and they'll give your baked goods an awesome and unique flavor!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.