Wow-Worthy Chocolate Cake Anyone Can Make
Who can say no to chocolate cake?!
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
Wow-Worthy Chocolate Cake
This stunning chocolate cake uses creamy mascarpone cheese in place of butter for the batter, giving it an incredibly fluffy texture. Smothered with chocolate icing and topped with fresh berries, it's a great holiday dessert anyone can make.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!