Exceptional Homemade Pizzas for Saturday Nights In
Making pizza at home is easier (and tastier) than you think!
© My Name is Yeh
Al Pastor Taco Pizza
Two beloved classics come together in this recipe. Featuring spicy pork shoulder, this pizza is also topped with lime, salsa, pickled onions, and two kinds of cheese. Whip this one up for a one-of-a-kind pizza night.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!