Crockpot Recipes that Make a Week's Worth of Lunches
Here's a collection of ultra-portable work lunches, made in the slow cooker, that will save you from spending money on meals all week long.
© The Modern Proper
Slow Cooker Chicken Pumpkin Curry
If you've got leftover pumpkin or butternut squash, you've got to try this irresistible slow cooker chicken pumpkin curry. With just 15 minutes of prep time, it's got a satisfying Thai-style combination of sweet, salty, sour and spicy flavors that meld together in perfect harmony. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.