Mouthwatering Beef Dinners that are Anything But Boring
Get your fill of iron and protein with these quick and easy dinners made with beef!
Vietnamese Beef and Noodle Salad (Bo Bun)
Bo bun is a Vietnamese dish made of a wholesome beef and noodle salad, full of contrasting flavors and textures. Dressed with nuoc mam, a Vietnamese dipping sauce, it's also often garnished with fried spring rolls. Try our easy step-by-step recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!