Easy, Low-Carb Recipes for Keto Newbies
Just got started with the keto diet? These recipes will help you navigate the world of low-carb deliciousness.
© Tasty Yummies
Greek Lamb and Cabbage Bowls
Dill and oregano come together beautifully with spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to make a full-bodied sauce for the lamb and cabbage in these wholesome bowls. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!