Unusual World Pizza Toppings You Have to Try
Looking to shake up your weeknight routine? Try some of these incredible and innovative pizza toppings from around the world!
© Meg Is Well
Are you as addicted to kimchi as we are? Koreans like to involve this delicious fermented dish in everything, so why not pizza! Here the spicy kimchi flavor is incorporated directly into the sauce, and the toppings. Yum! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!