Light & Tasty Fish Recipes for Healthy Spring Meals
Try these light, satisfying and delicious fish recipes that will get you excited for warmer days.
© Two Kooks In The Kitchen
Maple Balsamic Rainbow Trout
If you can get your hands on some fresh, mild-flavored rainbow trout, you have to try this 20-minute recipe that bakes it in a delicious sticky maple balsamic glaze. Low in calories but high in flavor, it'll easily become a favorite fish dish in your family's dinner rotation.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!