18 Ways to Use the Incredible, Edible Egg
Maybe the question should be: What can't eggs do?!
© Getty Images
The Incredible, Edible Egg
Eggs are probably one of the most versatile foods in the world. As a stand-alone food, they can be prepared in myriad ways, but they're also extremely important in baking and cooking. Not to mention, eggs are one of the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet. So what all can this magical aliment do? Let's explore every possibility!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!